Food, Pools and Lodging

The Minnesota Department of Health licenses and inspects food and beverage establishments in Minnesota, such as restaurants, schools, cafes, food carts, special event food stands and seasonal food stands.

Concerns regarding environmental conditions at hotels, restaurants and other vendors within Itasca County are investigated by the Minnesota Department of Health. For concerns or reporting, please email the Minnesota Department of Health or call them at 218-308-2100.