COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICSItasca County Public Health COVID vaccination clinics are for anyone ages 18 and up; please do not register if you are younger than 18 as your appointment will be cancelled.
No upcoming clinics.
If you have questions or would like to inquire about an appointment, please call our COVID Information line at 218-327-6784.
Booster doses are recommended for anyone age 5 and older.
A 2nd booster is recommended for those who are over age 50, over age 12 with certain immunocompromising conditions, or age 18 or older who received Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine for their initial dose and booster dose.You can find more information on timing and eligibility for booster doses at https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/boosters/index.jsp
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE DIFFERENT AGE LIMITATIONS WHEN MAKING YOUR COVID VACCINE APPOINTMENT:
MODERNA VACCINE- Authorized for ages 18 and older
JOHNSON & JOHNSON -Authorized for ages 18 and older
PFIZER VACCINE -Authorized for ages 5 and older
Other Vaccine Availability Locations...
- Thrifty White - Click Here to schedule an appointment or call 218-326-7054.
- Walmart - Click Here to schedule an appointment.
- Walgreens - Click Here to schedule an appointment.
- Essentia Health – Deer River: 218-246-8275; Grand Rapids: 218-322-4900
- CVS - Click Here to schedule an appointment.
Clinic and Hospitals:
- Essentia Health - Click Here or call Deer River clinic at 218-246-8275 or Grand Rapids Clinic at 218-322-4900
- Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital - Click here or call 218-326-7344 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Cook) Clinic - Call 218-361-3297 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Bigfork) Clinic - Call 218-743-3232 for an appointment.
- Leech Lake Band of Ojibwa - Call 218-368-4763 for an appointment.