COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS
Itasca County Public Health has opened a COVID vaccination clinics for anyone ages 18 and up; please do not register if you are younger than 18 as your appointment will be cancelled.
TO REGISTER: Please copy and paste one of the following links into Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
If you have questions, please call our COVID Information line at 218-327-6784.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE DIFFERENT AGE LIMITATIONS WHEN MAKING YOUR COVID VACCINE APPOINTMENT:
MODERNA VACCINE- Authorized for ages 18 and older
JOHNSON & JOHNSON -Authorized for ages 18 and older
PFIZER VACCINE -Authorized for ages 16 and older
Other Vaccine Availability Locations...
- Thrifty White - Click Here to schedule an appointment.
- Walmart - Click Here to schedule an appointment.
Clinic and Hospitals:
- Essentia Health - Click Here or call 218-246-4287 to schedule a COVID vaccine.
- Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital - Click here or call 218-326-7344 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Cook) Clinic - Call 218-361-3297 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Bigfork) Clinic - Call 218-361-3274 for an appointment.
- Bigfork Valley Hospital - Contact us to be added to our waitlist. Please include your name, date of birth, and phone number in when calling 218-743-4444, Option 4 or email us at COVIDWaitList@BigforkValley.org.
- Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe - Call 218-368-4763 for an appointment.
If you need assistance registering please call the COVID hotline at 218-327-6784 and leave a message.